The Section 61 Sports Podcast

Back in late 2014, The late Docta Lock of World Champ Entertainment approached me about doing internet and radio and of course I said yes. Episode 1 debuted January 28th 2015 along with Docta Lock and Tanik. The three of us became collectively known as The Krew.  The show became an instant success. With me living in Atlanta at the time and the latter two co-hosts living in South Carolina it made live recording difficult. After consulting with the shows creator I decided to create a podcast strictly about sports, after all I was the sports guy, and the show became an instant success as well and then along became FootBall Friday. My last cast was in the fall of 2015. Lets just say life happened (all things great) and  had to priotitize and unfortunately the both sports show took a back seat (Insert sad emoji here). But as we all know you can never say never my sports show will return in the future. To hear past shows click the link below. 






The Section 61 Sports Podcast


Comments